General Terms and Conditions of The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme
ÉTABLISSEMENT PUBLIC DE LA RÉUNION DES MUSÉES NATIONAUX ET DU GRAND PALAIS DES CHAMPS-ÉLYSÉES
This scheme is only valid for the online store www.boutiquesdemusees.fr. By joining the LOYALTY SCHEME, you agree to receiving email newsletters from the Rmn -Grand Palais, private invitations to events, promotional offers etc.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP
The author of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme offer
The museum shops’ LOYALTY SCHEME is offered to you by the Établissement public de la Réunion des musées nationaux et du Grand Palais des Champs Elysées (Rmn-Grand Palais)
254/256 Rue de Bercy - 75577 Paris cedex 12 (France)
RCS Paris B 692 041 585
Intra-Community VAT number: FR 11692041585
Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Membership
The purpose of these General Terms and Conditions of Membership is to define the rights of LOYALTY SCHEME members in respect of their purchases on the website www.boutiquesdemusees.fr.
The Customer acknowledges having read these General Terms and Conditions prior to joining the LOYALTY SCHEME. The Customer declares that he or she is at least 18 years of age and has full legal capacity to use this service. Joining the LOYALTY SCHEME implies acceptance of these General Terms and Conditions, without exception.
2. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE CLUB BOUTIQUES DE MUSÉES LOYALTY SCHEME
Membership of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme is free of charge. You simply need to have made a purchase and agreed to join the museum shops' Lotalty Scheme (tick-box at the time of acceptance).
As soon as your membership has been recorded, you will receive a welcome email explaining the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme.
Membership of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme is open to all private individuals of legal age living in Metropolitan France (with the exception of employees and representatives of the Rmn-Grand Palais, employees of the museums and their family members).
3. COLLECTION OF LOYALTY KEYS and CLAIMING LOYALTY BENEFITS
Collection of Loyalty Keys
All online purchases made on the website www.boutiquesdemusees.fr entitle you to Loyalty Keys as follows:
1 Euro net of tax = 1 key
Note – ‘1 Euro net of tax' signifies after discount (and exclusive of delivery and gift packaging charges).
To earn Keys, simply log in to your customer account whenever you place an order on the website www.boutiquedemusees.fr. They will be credited to your Loyalty Account automatically.
You can also earn additional Loyalty Keys (Bonus Loyalty Keys) during occasional promotional campaigns or events.
- Keys can be accumulated up to the limit of 600 points per purchase and in any 24-hour period.
- Where a purchase is reimbursed for any reason whatsoever, the corresponding Loyalty Keys will be cancelled.
- Failure to use a Loyalty Voucher within its period of validity results in the loss of the corresponding Keys from your balance upon expiry of the validity period.
- Keys cannot be earned on gift cards.
- Keys cannot be earned on any discounted book purchases (Loyalty Vouchers, promotional operations, discounts granted to employees of the Rmn-Grand Palais and to museum staff).
- Certain promotional offers on the website site www.boutiquesdemusees.fr do not carry Keys.
Number of Keys earned
Whenever you place an order on the website www.boutiquesdemusees.fr, just before order confirmation you are automatically informed of the number of Loyalty Keys you hold .
All order confirmation emails also remind you of the total number of points collected to date and the loyalty benefits to which you are entitled.
In addition, at any time you can check the number of keys you have collected by logging in to your loyalty account.
The total number of keys will appear on your Loyalty Account 24 hours after your last purchase. In the event of any dispute and/or complaint concerning the total number of Loyalty Keys collected, only the information contained in the database of the Rmn-Grand Palais will be accepted as valid.
Loyalty Keys have no market value and are non-transferable.
4. LOYALTY VOUCHERS
Claiming loyalty benefits
When you have accrued 150 Loyalty Keys, you are awarded a Loyalty Voucher which entitles you to a deduction of seven Euros and fifty Centimes (€7.50) from your next product purchase (excludes books) and to a 5% discount on any book purchases.
This loyalty voucher will be sent to you by email 15 days in advance. This 15-day period constitutes the cooling-off period.
The use of Loyalty Vouchers on the website boutiquedemusees.fr
These vouchers can be used with any purchases made on our website www.boutiquesdemusees.fr only. Within 24 hours of making your purchase on the website www.boutiquedemusees.fr, the Loyalty Voucher(s) earned is/are automatically sent by email. They can be viewed on your Loyalty Space and also when you make your next purchase, before order confirmation.
All Loyalty Vouchers issued can be used immediately on any product purchase with a value of at least €7.50 net of tax and on the purchase of books, with application of the 5% discount, on the website www.boutiquedemusees.fr for a period of six (6) months starting from the date of issue (shown on the voucher).
Note – In application of the French “Lang Law” on fixed book pricing, a Loyalty Voucher can only be used once - therefore, any product purchase using a Loyalty Voucher results in the loss of the 5% book discount offered by that voucher; likewise, any book purchase using a Loyalty Voucher results in the lost of the €7.50 discount on products offered by that voucher.
- For a single order of products and books for the respective amounts of €35 and €40, a Loyalty Voucher entitles you to a €7.50 reduction on the €35 and to 5% discount on the €40.
- For an order for an amount of €35 involving only products, the use of the Loyalty Voucher entitles you to a €7.50 reduction on the €35, but results in the loss of the 5% discount offered by that voucher on any book purchases.
- For an order for an amount of €40 involving only books, the use of the Loyalty Voucher entitles you to a 5% discount on the €40, but results in the loss of the €7.50 deduction offered by that voucher on any product purchase.
Several Loyalty Vouchers can be used for a single product purchase up to the limit of four vouchers in any 24-hour period. However, more than one Loyalty Voucher cannot be used for the purchase of books.
Example: For an order of €40 of products and €20 of books, two Loyalty Vouchers entitle the customer to a €15 reduction on the products but still to a 5% discount on the books.
A Loyalty Voucher can be augmented by any means of payment.
Where a purchase is paid for in full or in part with a Loyalty Voucher, the keys awarded will be calculated after the value of the said Loyalty Voucher has been deducted.
- Loyalty Vouchers can only be used once
- Loyalty Vouchers do not give rise to the exchange, reimbursement or issuance of a credit note nor to a refund.
- Loyalty Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information collected within the context of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme is processed by the [Rmn-Grand Palais] or its authorised representatives in compliance with the legal provisions relating to the personal data protection under the French Data Protection Act, Law n°78-17 of 6th January 1978, modified by the Law of 6th August 2004:
- The processing of this personal data has been the subject of a declaration to the CNIL (French Data Protection Authority).
- At any time, you have the right of access, amendment, correction and deletion of the personal data concerning you and used within the context of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme. You can exercise this right in your Loyalty Space or by sending a request to this effect to the Rmn-Grand Palais giving your details (email address, full name), to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the following postal address: Établissement public Réunion des musées nationaux et du Grand Palais des Champs Elysées – Marketing Relationnel - 254/256 Rue de Bercy - 75577 Paris cedex 12 (France).
Whenever your identification is entered when making a purchase on our website site www.boutiquesdemusees.fr, information relating to your purchases will be collected, their amounts in particular; this information is required for the efficient operation of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme.
6. CANCELLATION OF YOUR'RE THE CLUB BOUTIQUES DE MUSÉES LOYALTY SCHEME MEMBERSHIP
Loyalty Account closure at any time
You can cancel your membership of the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme and close your Loyalty Account at any time and without notice. To do this, please send a request to this effect, giving your details (email address, full name), to the following email address: email@example.com or by writing to the following postal address: Établissement public de la Réunion des musées nationaux et du Grand Palais des Champs Elysées – Marketing Relationnel - 254/256 Rue de Bercy - 75577 Paris cedex 12 (France)
Cancellation of a Loyalty Account results in the automatic cancellation of the Loyalty Keys collected. You will be able to use any Loyalty Vouchers and or discounts acquired up to their expiry dates.
Cancellation of the Loyalty Account by the Rmn-Grand Palais
Any breach of these General Terms and Conditions, any improper or fraudulent use of the benefits offered under the Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme or any behaviour which is harmful to the interests of the Rmn-Grand Palais will result in the automatic cancellation of the member’s account, and to the cancellation of Keys collected and of the loyalty benefits obtained by the member in question, without notice or compensation of any kind.
7. AMENDMENT/CANCELLATION OF THE CLUB BOUTIQUES DE MUSÉES LOYALTY SCHEME
The Rmn-Grand Palais reserves the right to amend, suspend or terminate The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme at any time, subject to providing Loyalty Scheme members with 3 months’ notice.
In the event of the permanent closure of, or an amendment to, the The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme, member customers will be given prior notice by email or post. In this event, the Rmn-Grand Palais will make its best efforts to ensure that member customers are able to claim their accrued Loyalty Keys at the best possible terms. Under no circumstances will the amendment or permanent closure of the The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme give rise to any compensation to the member customer on any grounds whatsoever.
The Rmn-Grand Palais will accept no liability whatsoever in the event of the non-performance or poor performance of the services to which the The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme gives an entitlement, whether this is attributable to the member, is due to the unforeseeable and ineluctable action of person(s) not party to these Terms and Conditions or to an event of force majeure. The Rmn-Grand Palais will nevertheless make its best efforts, in the event of the non-operation of the The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme, to ensure that members maintain the benefit of their Loyalty Keys.
Similarly, except in the event of a malfunction of the website www.boutiquesdemusees.fr which can be attributed to it, the Rmn-Grand Palais cannot be held liable for any faults that might occur in the course of placing an order which can either be attributed to the member, are due to the unforeseeable and ineluctable action of person(s) not party to these Terms and Conditions or to an event of force majeure.
For all questions relating to the The Club Boutiques de Musées Loyalty Scheme, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on 08 November 2013