NASA Apollo Saturn V - LEGO®
Have fun with this imposing LEGO® brick model representing the Saturn V launcher from NASA's Apollo mission. Faithful reproduction of the fuse down to the last detail, this model has 3 removable stages, including the S-IVB section with the lunar module and orbiter. This set also includes 3 supports to expose the model horizontally, as well as 3 mini astronaut mini-figures with which you can experience incredible adventures on the Moon. You will also find a booklet on the Apollo inhabited missions and on the passionate designers behind this LEGO Ideas set!
Contents of the pack:
- Includes an impressive model (approximately 1/110 scale) of NASA's Apollo Saturn V launcher with realistic details: S-IC, S-II and S-IVB stages, respectively the first, second and third, are all removable.
- The Apollo ship and the rescue rocket are located at the top of the space shuttle.
- The 3 supports allow the model to be exposed horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft includes the lunar module and the orbiter.
- Also includes 3 minifigurines of astronauts.
- Can be exposed or used for role-playing during manned lunar missions.
- Includes a booklet on the Apollo inhabited lunar missions and the passionate designers who created this ensemble.
- This set includes more than 1,900 parts.
- Measures more than 100 cm high and 17 cm in diameter.