The Musée des Confluences, is a museum of science and societies in Lyon. Located at the confluence of the Rhone and Saone, the museum opened its doors on December 20 20141. He is the heir of the Museum of Lyon, closed to the public since July 2007. It thus includes all the collections and will be completed progressively with acquisitions. The daring architecture of the building is signed by the Austrian firm Coop Himmelb(l)au. Inspired by a sketch used for the realization of building plans, this scarf 100% silk is made in France in the Brochier Soieries workshops, founded in Lyon in 1890.