Marianne - Brigitte Bardot by Alain Aslan
Reproduction patinated by hand. Mold made from an imprint of the original work.
At the end of the 60s, Aslan made the audacious choice to give Marianne the Brigitte Bardot's features. Pleased by the French, she became the first personality to incarnate Marianne.
Appearing on the official buildings, like the three words Liberty Equality Fraternity and the three colors of the blue white and red flag, the Marianne's bust is declined to the rhythm of history and fashion since 1789!
This reproduction was made from a mold wich was manufactured in direct contact with the work of the artist.
It was then patinated by hand: so many steps that require excellence of the gesture and mastery of advanced techniques.
- Dimensions :
- 28 x 18 x 14 cm
- Material of the original work :
- Material :
- Maintenance :
- Ne pas exposer à une source de chaleur directe. Nettoyage : chiffon doux et sec
- Themes :
- Portrait, Historical facts, Historical heritage, Sculpture, Women
- Art movements :
- 20th century, Modern & Contemporary Art, Decorative Arts, 21st century, French art
- EAN :
- Reference :
- Original work kept at :
- Atelier moulage de la Rmn-GP
- Author :
- A. Aslan (1930-2014)