The items ordered are delivered to their recipient according to the following conditions :
1. Delivery times
Delivery times vary according to the product(s) concerned, the formula chosen and the destination of the order.
Ordered products are sent to the Customer according to the time scales stated on the Site, and in any event no later than 30 days from the day after receipt of the order.
We remind you that, except for public holidays, orders placed from Monday morning to Thursday evening are processed on the next day, orders placed on Friday morning to Sunday evening are processed on the following Monday.
Deliveries in Metropolitan France and Monaco:
- The Colissimo suivi France formula (delivery within 48 hours)
- The Chronopost France formula (delivery within 24 hours)
Deliveries in Europe:
- The Colissimo suivi Europe formula (delivery within 2 to 5 days)
- The Chronopost Europe formula (delivery within 1 to 3 days)
- The Chronopost International formula (delivery within 3 to 5 days)
Other delivery areas:
- The Colissimo International formula (delivery within 3 to 8 days) countries concerned : Canada, United States of America
- The Chronopost International formula (delivery within 3 to 5 days) countries concerned : Australia, Japan, New Zealand
- The Chronopost Dom-Tom formula (delivery within 1 to 3 days) departments concerned : Guadeloupe, Ile de la Réunion, Martinique
2. Delivery costs
Delivery costs vary according to the product(s) concerned, the chosen delivery formula and the delivery area.
These amounts are indicated when placing the order (see Article 5 of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale).
The Customer is informed that, for the same order, he may have to pay several separate delivery costs depending on the type of product ordered.
3. Tracking and receipt of the order
The Customer is informed of the shipment of his order by an email containing a delivery tracking link.
The Customer undertakes to receive the products ordered at the delivery address shown on the order confirmation email.
The Customer must date and sign the delivery slip presented by the carrier. This dated and signed slip is proof of carriage and delivery.
If the Customer is absent, he has a period of time indicated by the carrier to collect his parcel.
Note - In the event of non-collection within the allotted time, the products will be returned to the Vendor which reserves the right to refund the amount of the order, less delivery costs, which will remain borne by the Customer.
4. Exchanges and refunds
You have 14 working days (from the date of delivery or collection of your parcel) to exchange or receive a refund for the items returned in good condition.
Exchanges and refunds are not possible in shops
The return address is shown on the delivery slip :
Service retours RMNGP
20 rue Robert Schuman
77330 OZOIR LA FERRIERE
5. Print on demand Return
Only returns and exchanges for defects are accepted for prints on demand.
c/ Reja, 2
San Sebastián de los Reyes
28702 Madrid. SPAIN
6. Engravings delivery
Delivery time for engravings are 3 weeks. Engravings are made by our Art Workshop and shipped via Colissimo.